ABOUT THIS BLOG

ABOUT THIS: My boyfriend and I are getting hitched in Iceland this summer. Okay, you're all caught up.

Our Registries

OUR REGISTRIES


Thursday, September 16, 2010

I Actually Should Have Called It "17:00"


DAYS REMAINING: 337

From: Daniel
To: Anna
Subject: invitation questions

Hi, Anna!

Just wanted to check in with a few quick questions, as there are three pieces of information I need to confirm in advance of our invitations:

1) We were thinking of having the ceremony at the hotel a bit earlier in they day, perhaps as early as 11am or noon. Would we be able to nail down a time this early, and would we have to check with the commissioner to see if that time could work?

2) We want to start the reception with the cocktail hour at 5pm. I'm sure that works, but I just want to confirm!

3) Can you tell me the exact address of the hotel so that we make sure to print it on the invitations correctly?

Thanks so much and look forward to being in touch. Not too long until we finally meet in person!

Hope all is well.

Best,
Daniel and Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment