ABOUT THIS BLOG

ABOUT THIS: My boyfriend and I are getting hitched in Iceland this summer. Okay, you're all caught up.

Our Registries

OUR REGISTRIES


Friday, September 10, 2010

Message From Mom


DAYS REMAINING: 343

Meanwhile, back in Massapequa:

"Hey, honey, it’s me. It’s a little after 4, and I just came back from Fairytale Affairs, and they said absolutely they do gay wedding a a LOT. And they have whole packages for commitment ceremonies, blah blah blah. They also do destination weddings. They do everything! So I made a tentative appointment for us for September 25 at 2:30. So let me know if that works for you. They also have a location in Howard Beach, in Brooklyn, and she didn’t know if that would be closer to you. She said to check it out on Facebook. So let me know if you want to do the 25th at 2:30. All right, honey, talk to you later."

No comments:

Post a Comment