ABOUT THIS BLOG

ABOUT THIS: My boyfriend and I are getting hitched in Iceland this summer. Okay, you're all caught up.

Our Registries

OUR REGISTRIES


Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Now Pronounce You Man and Man


 DAYS REMAINING: 327

To The Reykjavík District Commissioner:

I was referred to you by Anna from the Grand Hotel Reykjavik regarding a wedding ceremony we are planning on Friday, 19 August 2011. My partner and I are coming from the U.S. to the Grand Hotel for our wedding, and hope we might have the ceremony at the hotel in the earlier part of the day on 19 August, perhaps at 11 in the morning. I believe this is the right place to get started to see if this would be a possibility.

We will obviously file all necessary paperwork in advance of this date. I will also be in Reykjavik on 3 December of this year staying at the Grand Hotel, and would be happy to meet with you in person
during this time to discuss details further. The main thing I am interested in finding out now is if you would be available to come to the hotel that morning, and exactly what time we could tell our guests.

I can be reached via email or phone at a time of your convenience.

Thank you very much and I look forward to being in touch.

Best,
Daniel Rogge

No comments:

Post a Comment