ABOUT THIS BLOG

ABOUT THIS: My boyfriend and I are getting hitched in Iceland this summer. Okay, you're all caught up.

Our Registries

OUR REGISTRIES


Friday, July 8, 2011

Iceland Express Yourself

We've only been neglecting the blog because we are officially too busy planning the wedding to have time to say anything about it, but it seemed worth passing along this hot Icelandic gossip for those of you who still haven’t booked air travel (even though, to my knowledge, that list actually only includes one person). But friend/guest/favorite human Emily passed along the following, which I’m passing along as well:

I've been watching the Reykjavik-NYC plane tickets like a miserly hawk, and Iceland Express just dropped their prices like $70. Hopefully because it's a great sale and not because they're in the middle of a PR nightmare I didn't hear about yet. So if anyone else hasn't bought their tickets to/from your wedding, they should probably do it now.

Happy almost wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment