ABOUT THIS BLOG

ABOUT THIS: My boyfriend and I are getting hitched in Iceland this summer. Okay, you're all caught up.

Our Registries

OUR REGISTRIES


Monday, December 6, 2010

Norse Code

DAYS REMAINING: 257

And now, I have been to Iceland.

There will be a sheer ton of photos, videos, and other spun yarns about my time in the frozen north (one whole degree colder than New York!), where the sun goes down so very early (three whole minutes earlier than Providence!). But suffice it to say for now that Tracie and I took the city by madcap storm, learning all there was to know about Reykjavik in the nine or so minutes we spent there. They eat hot dogs for breakfast. I mean, really. See you at the immigration counter.

But for now, please enjoy this treasury of unreadable street signs that will make you feel there are new letters for your brain to try and understand. Please do not try and sound them out...you have to go to work tomorrow.

Other ridiculously scenic scenery to come.






No comments:

Post a Comment