ABOUT THIS BLOG

ABOUT THIS: My boyfriend and I are getting hitched in Iceland this summer. Okay, you're all caught up.

Our Registries

OUR REGISTRIES


Saturday, October 2, 2010

Meanwhile, Back in East Hampton


DAYS REMAINING: 321

Today, I finished the East Hamptons Half Marathon in 1:54:14. I give credit to my new best friend, the most gorgeous autumn weather possible. Aunt Carol and Uncle Lloyd were nice enough to do...everything.





Why is this significant in the context of our wedding in Iceland? Because not only is my sub-two-hour finish almost as much of a personal accomplishment as the Los Angeles Marathon, but it also led me to one of the most interesting discoveries regarding our trip to Iceland: this year's Reykjavik Marathon takes place on Saturday, August 20. The day after the wedding. Eric is already trying to get me to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment